Terms & Conditions
- The NORM is an initiative for the trainees in Neonatology presented by
Neolacta Lifesciences Pvt Ltd.
- Register with NORM in the format prescribed by the program. NORM
website will be the only platform for taking the online test.
- Correspondence: Any correspondence from NORM to participants will
be directed by email and/or SMS and/or letter to your email address
and/or postal address as provided by you.
- Eligibility: Applicants are required to be Indian resident nationals.
- Applicants are required to be students/trainees of Neonatology, either
DM/DNB/Fellowship currently pursuing in an institute in India.
- Applicants should provide their State Medical Council Reg No. during
the registration, which may be verified for accuracy at final stages of
- Only one unique user ID and password will be given per candidate.
Multiple entries by the same participant are not permitted and can
amount to disqualification from the program.
- Applicant can complete this quiz in your phone/PC/laptop/tablets.
- We recommend that applicant to have at least 15 minutes of
undisturbed time for completing this round.
- Applicant can answer as many questions as possible within the time
limit of 15 minutes.
- In case of technical glitch/error, candidate can attempt the test one
more time (maximum 2 attempts per person).
- The MCQ quiz will restart from the beginning in the second attempt
hence try to complete the same in one attempt itself.
- The decision of the evaluation panel in all phases will be final. No
communication will be entertained with any person in relation to any
decision of the panel or process.
- NORM may change the terms and conditions of participation at any
time without any prior notice. The amended terms and conditions of
entry will be effective immediately upon being posted on the website.
Important changes to the terms and conditions may be highlighted on
the website www.neolacta.com for your convenience; however, you
acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to regularly visit the
website to read any changes to the terms of entry. Conditions apply.
- Participants will be asked to furnish valid documentation supporting
their registration details at final phase in the program. Noncompliance
will lead to disqualification.
- The program will be hosted as per the start and end dates as decided
by The NORM Team. The NORM program at any time or to accept or
reject any or all entries at their absolute discretion without giving any
prior notice and without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Decisions
of the NORM faculty will be final and binding on all participants and no
correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The NORM Team reserves the right to terminate the registration at any
time or in the event the information, including your e-mail address, is
no longer current or accurate. The participant shall be the only
authorized user through the User Name, Password and OTP.
- The data published on the program website site is for information
- The content available on the program website is the sole property of
NORM and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks,
patent or other proprietary rights and laws.
- The shortlisted participants/candidates will be intimated individually at
the email address and/or contact number provided by them. The
details of the shortlisted candidates and winners of the final awards
will be put up on the website and may also be used in scientific
publication in medical journals.
- All decisions made by NORM Team/Faculty shall be final and not open
- TThese Terms and conditions are set forth herein as an agreement
between the program promoter and participant and is subject to
changes without further notice.
- Any dispute arising from the contest is limited to Bangalore jurisdiction
- The NORM Team and its affiliates and program partners shall not be
liable to you or any third party for any claims related to your
termination from the program.
- The NORM Team/Faculty holds no warranty and makes no
representation regarding the quality of the Prizes. Prizes cannot be
exchanged for their value in cash or for other prizes.
- Registration by the participant during Phase 1 of the program amounts
to default acceptance of terms and conditions mentioned here.
Participants are requested to go through the same before submitting